Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Granola Cookies

This is a recipe that my daughter's teacher found. They have cooking committee every week (which has not been the funnest thing for me!) She asked me to try them and see how they turned out. So we did. Besides cooking them longer than I would have liked, they tasted pretty good. I only made a fourth of the recipe listed so I wouldn't waste the ingredients in case it did not turn out. I also added chocolate chips.

1 C butter
2 C brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 C GF oats
1 C chocolate chips (Optional)

In sauce pan, melt the butter and brown sugar. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into a sprayed baking dish (13 x 9 x 2) and bake at 350 degress for 20-25 minutes. (I did 25 and it was too much). Cut into small squares or bars. Makes about 4 dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment