Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nutella Brownie Bites

Rich, moist, chocolaty flavor.  Definitely need a glass of milk with these little brownie bites!!
I got this recipe off of a blog I follow, which said this recipe comes from Sunset Magazine, but when I tried to find it there, had no such luck.  


Nutella Brownie Bites

1/2 cup butter
2 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup Featherlite Flour Mix
½ tsp xanthan gum
1/2 cup Nutella

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously butter 8 muffin cups in muffin tin. Microwave 1/2 cup butter to until melted. Add chocolate, stirring until melted. Add sugar and cocoa. Whisk in egg, vanilla, and salt. Add flour and stir until smooth. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. Using a small spoon, make a depression in each portion of batter and spoon 1 tbsp Nutella into each brownie. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out with just a few moist crumbs. Let cool for 10 minutes then remove brownies from muffin tin.

** I just sprayed my muffin tin with nonstick spray and I used my mini muffin tin and got 20 brownie bites. I used about ½ tsp Nutella per brownie bite

No comments:

Post a Comment