Sunday, February 22, 2009

Santa Fe Chicken Skillet

This was one of Jon and I's favorite dishes at Village Inn. It is called the Santa Fe Chicken Skillet. There aren't really any measurements, it's what ever you need to make enough for your family. This particular time I made it without the chicken...only because I forgot!
For our family of five I used:

1 bag of tator tots (any type of potato...hash browns, diced or tots)
2 Chicken breasts cooked and cubed
2 cans Hormel Chili with beans
Scrambled eggs
Salsa or diced tomatoes
Green chili (optional)
Shredded cheese
Cook potatoes according to the directions. Cook chicken and cut. Heat chili on stovetop. Scramble the eggs.
Layer on serving dish...Potatoes, chili, chicken, salsa, green chilies and cheese.

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious, and has everything I love, I'm going to do it for dinner some time this week.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete